Pages

Friday, July 12, 2024

I’M WASTING MY TIME; I KNOW. NEEDS MUST


Viktor Orban (hard right Hungarian leader / authoritarian hero to Trump)…. He JUST visited & kissed up to President XI in China, then sucked up to Putin in Russia…and then, skipped NATO Summit & off mto Mar a Lago, to meet with Trump.





 (BTW, Orban is the newly elected EU Prez).


Lithuanian Foreign Minister Gabrielius Landsbergis wrote on X that "Mr. Orban might be abusing the position of the EU presidency, but what he is certainly not doing is representing either NATO or the EU."


I know. 


I’m wasting my time; you don’t actually understand what the European Union is. 


You don’t know where or what Lithuania is. You don’t know anything about Russia, the Balkans, the Soviet Union. That’s OK.


But Orban left the NATO summit yesterday, to go visit Imbecile Trump at Mar a Lago. Instead of attending his duties at the NATO summit. 


You don’t actually know what NATO is either. Do you? I thought not. That’s ok.



No comments: