Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

ITS MAY 2023

My deck and concrete guy came in to do some refurbishing on the deck that I simply did not have the paygrade to do. I had replaced a lot of the boards and sister  of the man and even built one of the rail sections. But I needed someone who was fast and knowledgeable, and he did a great job.

,






Ellen, Cathy and I are organizing and transcribing Dads journals from the 30’s. I sent a primo journal to Ellen to preview.


Bill’s dog Sansa, who fancies herself, the alpha dog, with regard to ownership of Bill’s attention, attacked and killed little Fiona. She was one of two apple heads, which is what we nicknamed these two little abused Chihuahuas that Bill had adopted. Like any death of a pet it’s a disaster. But it’s a super disaster when one of your pets kills another of your pets and you love them both, Bill is devastated. The whole family, actually.








No comments: